[Wien] optic in parallel mode

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 11 09:14:10 CEST 2006

I assume you have configured WIEN2k to "shared memory" in sitecobnfig ?

Then you should never use rsh (or ssh); in $WIENROOT/parallel_options
you should find
setenv USE_REMOTE 0

eventually set useremote=0 in opticpara_lapw

or, if you have NOT defined "shared memory, but using ssh (instead of
rsh),  set remote=ssh