[Wien] how to create plane

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:43:21 CEST 2006

You may find cryscon a useful tool -- http://www.shapesoftware.com/ .
It can read Wien2k files, do transformations of cells and output them
as cif's. (The version I have will output with f10.8 precision -- not
sure if the official one does but if not you can ask.) The atoms code
from the same company can also view both cif's and Wien2k files. They
are not expensive, and one of the most commonly used crystallographic
viewing codes.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in the company, just been a
satisfied user for more than 10 years.