[Wien] source code question : hamilt.F

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 6 09:44:49 CEST 2006

Unfortunately the WIEN2k code has a long "history" and there are several
places in the code, where an "error" has been made, which has been "fixed"
in another place. There are several "conjg" fixes (eigenvectors,...)
This concerns in particular the "complex" version, since it was created from
the real one, where (i-j) or (j-i) do not matter.

Sorry about that.