[Wien] Compiler crash in src_structeditor

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 6 16:09:11 CEST 2006

I have a problem compiling the latest Version of Wien2k.
The compiler (9.0.031, mkl .006) crashes with a segmentation fault during compile in structeditor.

lapw0 does not run : gcc-lib error corrupted double link

(System, D830, em64t, Suse 10.0 and 10.1)

did someone experience similar problems ?
would be nice to know before I start down-stepping the compiler version.

I tried rather every setting possible for Linker and R-lib options, starting with the suggested one.

Without -no-ipo it doesn't link at all.

Ciao
Gerhard