[Wien] Compiling Problem

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sat Sep 9 16:13:31 CEST 2006

The libraries should not effect the compiling, as it seems most things are linked correctly,

However, I recommend NOT to use dynamic linking thus
-lmkl_lapack -lmkl_em64t
is probably the better choice (em64t system or equivalent for ia32).

Try to compile first with -FR only, this is the only switch necessarily needed, indeed the program may run slow as it is without any optimization.

If it compiles fine, then you can switch on step by step the optimization.

One question, you told you have an Windows XP system, did you unpack it under windows ? Maybe some file
is now corrupted due to a Linux to Windows file conversion.

Ciao
Gerhard