[Wien] small bug on w2web

Joachim Luitz buero at luitz.at
Tue Sep 12 09:06:57 CEST 2006

Shu Miao schrieb:
> Dear users
> I am reporting a small bug on w2web interface. After login, the first page
> lists all your sessions. They are shortcuts to your jobs directories on
> clusters. I believe many users also use command line through a box window
> to do your work. Sometime, you just delete unwanted directories through
> the box. Then when you open w2web interface next time, the sessions to
> those deleted jobs still there. Of course you can not select them, but
> you cannot remove them either since the 'delete session' button is inside
> the session. So the session list will become longer and longer.
> Anyone knows how to deal with this?

Dear Shu

thank you for this valuable hint. In the next release this problem will
be solved: when a session is selected and the directory does not exist
anymore, the session will be deleted.

Thanks
  Joachim

--
luitz.at | interfacing art, science and technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG
Wohlmuthgasse 18 . A-3003 Gablitz . T +43 2231 612540 . Fax +43 2231 612544
buero at luitz.at . http://www.luitz.at . skype://jluitz