[Wien] A few basic questions about LAPWSO

Shu Miao shu at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 12 22:07:16 CEST 2006

Dear Stefaan
We have confusions. I know it is necessary to use a large Emax. The one I
use is 4.0. The e-parameter I am asking is the trial energy El for RLO. Is
there a general rule to make estimation of this (like global e-parameter
in case.in1, 0.2 Ry around Fermi)? Does it have any relationship with the
exceptional E(l) with same l in case.in1?
Thanks

Shu Miao