[Wien] Conroe benchmarks

Max Braun mbraun at scientia.up.ac.za
Wed Sep 20 08:20:41 CEST 2006

I have tried the link - it seems the currently functioning link is:

http://www.intel.com/design/processor/specupdt/313279.htm

Max

On 19 Sep 2006 at 15:16, Gerhard Fecher wrote:

Thanks,
I will check whats with the file.
I did not start to compile for the Conroe, that will take one or two weeks because I am actually abroad for some conferences.

I will come back to that point when I am back home again.

Ciao
Gerhard