[Wien] can not generate structure with cif file

Arin anin1996 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:46:24 CEST 2006

Dear wien users:
I want to use the cif file to generate the structure. However, after
uploading the files, I clicked the "Use Selected Cif File" and none
responded.
The cif files were download form the crystal structure database. Maybe I can
input by hand but I want to know what's the reason. (Maybe wien needs a
specific format of cif file ?). The attach is some cif files to check.
Thanks.