[Wien] problem with in1new in spin polarized calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 29 08:28:01 CEST 2006

I don't quite see the problem.
write_in1_lapw -up produces a proper in1 file and this will be used in
the lapw1 -up calculation.
Then comes
write_in1_lapw -dn; which does not have f electrons in, but this will
only be used for lapw1 -dn

So one never uses energies from spin-dn for spin up !

Of course I agree, one could think of having in1up and in1dn inputfiles
for the spin-polarized case.