No subject

Sun Sep 3 16:32:04 CEST 2006

be similar to Conroe (clock, FSB) and have a low power consumption. (65
Watt)

I've not heared about 8 core (4 Xeons) boards either, so if this is a
requirement for you, bad luck. (I think I've heared an announcement of
4 core Intel cpus released by the end of this year, but not sure.)

see www.intel.com/products

Mailto:Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr

-
Email: blaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at    WWW: