[Wien] Isomer shift for Fe compounds

Vidya Ravindran vidya.ravindran at kjemi.uio.no
Mon Apr 2 13:47:25 CEST 2007

Dear all,

 	I am interested to calculate isomer shifts for some Fe compounds
using WIEN2k. I am looking for some references with the calculated
isomer shift values for Fe using WIEN2k code. If you are aware of any
references, could you kindly send the relevant informations?

 	Thanking you in advance for your kind help.

Best Regards,
Vidya

Dr. R. Vidya,
Post Doctoral Researcher
Department of Chemistry &
Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology
University of Oslo, PO Box 1033         |Tel: +47 228 55606
Blindern, N-0315 OSLO, NORWAY           |Fax: +47 228 55441/5565
Email: ravindran.vidya at kjemi.uio.no     |