[Wien] How to select PRATT and BROYD in case.inm_st and case.inorb?

hossien rahnama h_rahnamay at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:10:32 CEST 2007

Dear wien2k users,
   Thank you very much for your attentions and appreciate. I have used LDA+U approximation for take of calculations. I don't know whether PRATT and BROYD commands also mixing factor are the same or different in case.inm_st and case.inorb. In other words, when I select BROYD with  0.1 mixing factor in case.inm_st, do I allow changing PRATT to BROYD  with 0.1 mixing factor in case.inorb?
   Sincerely yours,
   H.A.Rahnama