[Wien] K-point sampling

hazem salem salemhadihazem at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 09:51:32 CEST 2007

Dear all,
          I have a question about the type of k-space integration. It is stated in the manual that KGEN generate the klist that can be used for integration using the tetrahedron method . What I understand that this is used when the case.in2 has the TETRA option for determining the Ef. So Am I right that when using the TEMP as an option of smearing in the case of metals, the integration is done using the Monhorst-Pach scheme.

Thanks in advance
Hazem

Be a PS3 game guru.