[Wien] difference of min- energy point and zero -force point

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Mon Apr 9 09:55:05 CEST 2007

You need to provide more information, for instance:

* How big is the discrepancy in position?
* How well are your calculations converged and what are your
convergence criteria?
* Did you verify your basis set and k-mesh are well enough to provide
good forces?
* When you used mini, did you move only one atom, or all of them?
*...

Stefaan

--
Stefaan Cottenier