[Wien] IOT Trap___SCF error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 12 15:28:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

The first kind of error may come from your Unix, since your grep command
does not seem to understand the  "-w" option used in lapw1para and
lapw2para.

You may try to fix this by editing these two scripts and putting:

"grep -e ^$m\("   instead of "grep -w"

> Illegal option -- w
> Usage: grep [-E|-F][-c|-l|-q][-xhbnsviyC] -e pattern_list [-f
> pattern_file] [file ...]
>  STOP LAPW2 - FERMI; weighs written
>  STOP
>  STOP  LAPW2 END

Anyway, I don't think that this is causing the second, serious error in
mixer. From the info below I cannot tell what causes this problem.