[Wien] optic parallel calculate remains in wien2k_07 version.

Li yan-ling ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn
Fri Apr 13 10:14:27 CEST 2007

Dear wien2k users,
  Today I calculate the optic properties of TaS2 by running "x optic
-p".The error occurs .
  The optic.error file consists of information as follows:
    Error in Parallel OPTIC.
    Error in Paraller OPTIC.
  The optic_1.error file consists of information as follows:
    'OPTIC'-can't open unit: 5
    'OPTIC'-filename: old inop
    'OPTIC'-status:OLD    form: FORMATTED
  By the way , I run wien2k_07 on SGI server.
  I remember the optic parallel problem would be adjusted in wien2k_07
version. I don't know why this problem occur again. I need your help.
  Thanks.
Li Yan-ling

Mr. Yanling Li
Address:
    Key Laboratory of Materials Physics,Institute
    of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
    Hefei, Anhui P.O.Box 1129, 230031 P. R. China
Telephone:
    86-551-5591464 (Office);13856913136(mobile)
E-Mail:
    ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn; ylli at xznu.edu.cn