[Wien] install WIEN2k

fanyao qu drfanyao at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 19 17:08:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

 I have been trying to install Wien2k in a DELL precision WorkStation 670, running a Red Hat Linux 64bit since the last NOVEMBER. Unfortunately, I did not succeed yet. I am not sure whether the problem origineted from operating system or the protection of firewall. During the installation, I had some trouble to execute the w2web interface, even though telnet, perl, gnuplot and the other applicatives work well.
 If any users of Wien2k could provide some useful information to  help me solve our problems, it would be very appreciated.
 I am looking forward to the reply.
 Thanks in advance.
 Sincerely,
 Qu