[Wien] install WIEN2k

Gerhard H Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Apr 24 19:37:29 CEST 2007

Did you check this ?

http://www.ghfecher.de/html/bandstructure.html

Ciao
Gerhard

Am Samstag, 21. April 2007 00:40 schrieb fanyao qu:
> Dear Dr. Udai,
>   Thanks a lot for your interesting suggestion. We also use Intel
fortran,but I am not sure its version. I will do test according to your
suggestion in the next week. In any case, I am going to contact with you.
>   Thanks a again.
>   Qu
>

>           Yes sir,
>   same problem was with us i spend almost 6 monts to get rid of this problem
send your compilation error I will help if it is possible.
>   MAinly the Installation depend upon you fortran compiler. We are using
Intel fortran compiler 9.1 and mkl liblray 9.0(dynamic liberary). During
compilation completely define the full path of your lib and fort compiler.