[Wien] Compiling for Athlon x2

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Fri Apr 27 06:14:57 CEST 2007

Dear Pablo,
You need to define library paths in bashrc and ld.so.config in the etc
directory (or the
equivalent files for your system) and define these in site config. Also look
uo the nice
article by Gerhard Fecher on compiling Wien for begineers (you can download
this from the Wien site).
Best wishes,
Chandrika