[Wien] A Question on Elasticity Package

saadi LAMARI s_lamari at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 29 12:19:38 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k users

As wien2k beginners, we are learning in our group to
compute the elastic constants of some III-V
semiconductors.

For GaAs, after we created the GaAs.struct file using
the graphical interface W2web, we moved to the GaAs
directory and executed from the Terminal the command

init_elast

However we got the following error message:

../wienroot/genetempl: Command not found
cp: cannot stat 'tetra.templ': No such file or
directory
cp: cannot stat 'rhomb.templ': No such file or
directory

For your information, I would like to add that we are
using the Wien2k_05 version.

Could anyone familiar with the package tell us what
this means and how one remedies to it.

With many thanks in advance
Saadi Lamari