[Wien] compilation of wien2k_03

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Sun Aug 5 19:58:20 CEST 2007

Respected All Users,
I am a new wien2k_03 user. I am working on wien2k  on intel Pentium 4 machine with intel fortran compiler ifort of version 9.1 but no MKL. I am using the following options:
compiler option:-FR -w -mp1 -prec-div -pad -ip
Linker flag:-l../SRC_lib
Preprocessor flag: '_DParallel'
R_LIB(LAPACK+BLAS): -llapack_lapw-lblas_lapw
During compilation of wien2k I am getting errors in some of the directories.
In SRC_lapwo compile.msg gives
make: no rule to make target 'complex  'stop
In directories SRC_lapw2 , SRC_lapwdm, SRC_qtl  compile.msg  gives ../  SRC_lib/  libblas_lapw.a (blas_lapw1.0) (.txt+ ox1807f) more undefined reference to lsame_' follow.
Also in SRC_lib  compile.msg gives
make: ***No rule to make target 'clean' stop.
Can anybody help me to sort out these problrm?

Arun Kumar Chatterjee.