[Wien] New Version WIEN2k_07.3

Marc Petitmermet petitmermet at mat.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 16 18:14:46 CEST 2007

> A new MAJOR upgrade of WIEN2k is available and highly recommended
> for ALL
> WIEN2k users.

There seems to be a problem in siteconfig_lapw:

*)  if ($sel == a) set dirlist = SRC_* SRC_structeditor/SRC_*
     if ($sel == m) set dirlist = "$recompile"
     if ($sel == s) then
            echo -n "   Which program to recompile? "
            set dirlist = ($<)
            set dirlist = "SRC_$dirlist"
     endif
     if !($#dirlist == 0) then
**)      if( $dirlist == SRC_structeditor ) then
          set dirlist = SRC_structeditor/SRC_*
       endif
     foreach

line *) causes a "set: Syntax Error." When I change it to "if ($sel
== a) set dirlist = SRC_*" as it was in the older version I get a
"if: Expression Syntax" error in line **). Did I do something wrong?
This is on a Redhat 5 system.

Regards,
Marc