[Wien] what are the five columns in Case.Spaghetti_ene file?

David Holec dh331 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 09:14:20 CEST 2007

Hi Rahnama,

The first three columns correspond to coordinates of the particular k-point,
the 4th column is the total distance of your path in the k-space, and the
last column is the actual energy corresponding to this k-point and energy
band. Bands are listed below each other.

To plot the band structure you need only the 4th and 5th columns. The first
three are there mainly for you orientation and to allow you to label
important points in your band structure correctly.

David

  _____