[Wien] RE : Re: RE : Re: separation energy

zoulikha charifi charifi_z at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 3 11:50:18 CET 2007

Dear Stefaan
I will give you more details about the problem.
I want to put 5s and 5p of LaN compound in the core ,
so I must use an energy of about -1 Ry.but the program
give me this message:
Input/Output Error 153: Input file ended

   In Procedure: main program
        At Line: 63

      Statement: List-Directed READ
           Unit: 5
   Connected To: Stdin
           Form: Formatted
         Access: Sequential
Records Read   : 15
Records Written: 0

End of diagnostics

0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/wien2k/lstart lstart.def
failed
Can you help me in understanding this message to solve
the problem.
thanks in advance
Z.Charifi