[Wien] optimization

samia drablia s_drablia at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 3 15:13:41 CET 2007

Dear all wien2k users
 I have installed the last version of wien code, and w2web, I make the following stages to calculate the structural properties:
(StructGenTM, initialize calculation and SCF sycl), my problem is in
optimization, the program is stopped always in the energy second
value.
thank you for your assistance samia

 DRABLIA SAMIA
  Laboratoire Structure des Iinterfaces
  et Fonctionnalité des Couches Minces
ENSICAEN-Caen- France.
  Tel: + 33 231 45 26 65 Fax:  + 33 231 45 26 60
E-mail: s_drablia at yahoo.fr
              samia.drablia at ensicaen.fr