[Wien] intel based mac lapw1 problem

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Dec 4 10:00:24 CET 2007

I had similar problems on Red Hat
a short work arround was to set MKL_NUM_THREADS=1 or OMP_NUM_THREADS=1

After using several linking options, I could not yet figure out why more than 1 thread does not work but lead to that error.

Maybe its a problem between libguide and libpthread, but libiomp5 did not work better.

Ciao
Gerhard
still playing with the linking