[Wien] spin polarization of valence states

Oleg Artamonov arto at mail.nnz.ru
Mon Dec 10 10:30:56 CET 2007

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thank you for your quick replay. You are quite right, the net magnetic
moment of
tungsten is zero and SO gives some splitting of states at a certain k-point.
I would like to know how is it possible to get the spin polarization state
exactly for the k-points in BZ where the SO splitting takes place.

Best regards,
                        Prof. Oleg Artamonov.