[Wien] MKL 10 linking

Andrzej Wronka awronka at uni.lodz.pl
Sun Dec 16 14:02:57 CET 2007

Hello Andrey,

I've observed that strange compilation dependent phenomena, too. Number cycles in both compilation cases are different but  a final effect at self-consistency level seems to be the same and that is more important.  I tested a few manual example  properties  as for DOS, etc. and they all look sensible.  It can suggest some different calculation precision on different "layered" architecture. I will try to run more benchmarks, but it takes some time.

I think so your benchmark results are very OK for Core 2 Duo desktop. Did you compare it to some MKL9 linking runs as for timing?

Greetings,

Andrzej