[Wien] LDA+U with the "MSEC1" mix scheme

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 18 15:52:49 CET 2007

I could verify your problem. When putting together the new distribution,
SRC_mixer was not updated properly. It contains 2 problems:
    a) switch BROYD and MSEC1 should be the same (see UG), the old broyden scheme
       was renamed BROY0
    b) UnpackValues.f and PackValues.f were inconsistent for dmat quantities.

The corrected version is on the web for download.