[Wien] Version 7.1

Yongbin Lee yblee at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 1 16:28:10 CET 2007

 Sorry again,
 Problem is little more clear now.
 runeece copy *.in0 to *.in0eece and add "H-mod" between "IPRINT" and "IFFT"
option. So *.in0 should not have "H-mod". If then, I think, userguide makes a
misleading. In the section  7.3.1 input for lapw0, it says line2 has "IPRINT,
H-mod, FFTopt" bur H-mod should not be there. "runeece" autmatically care about
that the        "LAST PART"        of 1st cycle. With H-mod in *.in0,calculation
get problem.

  Yongbin