[Wien] case.scf Concatenation in wien2K [Parallel execution]

Malik malik at dps.uibk.ac.at
Tue Feb 6 16:52:12 CET 2007

Dear Javad
Thank you for your response,  please note the following scenario with
which i am working.
1. I am NOT using the parallel Version binaries or scripts provided with
the application.
2. I dont have a NFS system where we can share the files from one
machine to another.
3. We are sending the klist and lapw1_*.def and lapw2_*.def files onto
remote machines.
4. In other Words my way of execution is different from that of the
Parallel Execution carried out on a cluster or Share Memory Systems.

Question:
Is it possible to split the case.klist file so that we can send each
kpoint to a remote machine and the processing for that kpoint is done
independently over there without using data from other kpoints?

Many thanks
Malik.
PS: Thanks for the link for compilation of Parallel Wien2K