[Wien] restoring a calculation with different: k-mesh, RKmax and XC-pot

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 19 07:56:02 CET 2007

Yes, changing parameters or checking convergence is as easy as you
indicated below.

For XC-potentials just change case.in0 (note, the number is given in
fixed format, i.e. you must retain the proper column for the numbers!)

PS: As was mentioned many times before: a "case" should always be
initialized only ONCE, i.e. never run init_lapw again.