[Wien] strongly correlated electron systems

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Mon Feb 26 14:37:47 CET 2007

Dear Soran
    Concerning Wien2k and LDA+U
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/orbital_potentials.ps
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/Constraint_U.pdf
I guess the best choose is to read this review about the subject:
Anisimov and F. Aryasetiawan and A.I. Lichtenstein, J.Phys.: Condens. Matter 9 (1997) 767
Best Regards
Ricardo
-----   Ing. Quím. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9241860 Int. 109