[Wien] ghost band

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 27 14:46:14 CET 2007

Two other things:
1) Use -in1new once :DIS has reduced down to a reasonable value, e.g. 0.01.
2) Do a grep :PLA case.scf . Using a mixing factor of 0.01 or 0.005 is
in most cases meaningless and is not going to make any difference.

See, for instance,
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2005-May/005277.html
or similar.

N.B., we need a FAQ about how to set the mixing parameters right
and/or what to do in problem cases.

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive