[Wien] klist in CLMSUM changed

Gerardo Felix Martinez gjfelix2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 01:37:41 CET 2007

Hi dear Wien users¡¡¡

After the first cycle of my case, i received the following message :

INFO: K-LIST in CLMSUM changed in MIXER  1
 INFO: K-LIST in CLMSUM changed in MIXER  4
 INFO: K-LIST in CLMSUM changed in MIXER  5
 INFO: K-LIST in CLMSUM changed in MIXER  7
and so on until
 INFO: K-LIST in CLMSUM changed in MIXER  88410

then, it continues with cycle 2 as nothing happened.

What this mean? is my calculation still correct?
I've tried to found something about this in the mail list but i haven't
found anything. Thanks a lot.