[Wien] orientation sensitive telnes2

Vincent Mauchamp vincent.mauchamp at insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jan 16 19:27:23 CET 2007

Dear wien users,
I'm trying to run orientation sensitive calculations using Telnes2 on a
monoclinic sample with a beta angle equal to 99 degrees.
As far as I know, the euler angles that are specified in case.innes give
the orientation of the beam with respect to the sample, with the z axis
of the beam basis parallel to the c direction of the crystal basis.
However, I don't know how are directed the x and y vectors of the beam
basis in the plane perpendicular to the c direction of the crystal
(containing the b direction of the crystal lattice).
Can anybody tell me ?

Thanks

vincent
--