[Wien] Hardware Benchmarks for lapw1c

Alexander Shaposhnikov shaposh at isp.nsc.ru
Fri Jan 26 14:04:59 CET 2007

Here they are; Times for the first k-point job. I have also tested with Snoop
filter ON and OFF:

Jobs			SF ON            SF OFF
1                      119.8              118.8
2                      121.6              133.9
4                      158.9              156.5
8                      285.7              270.9

I will later try to compile with Goto BLAS, it usually gives better results.

Best Regards,
Alexander Shaposhnikov