[Wien] How to creat the structure of AgSbTe2?

Michael Fischer dommiguel at gmx.de
Sat Jul 7 14:20:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

as far as I understand it, you want to deal with a statistical
distribution of Ag and Sb over the (0,0,0) position of the rock-salt
structure. To my knowledge, such a statistical distribution cannot be
simulated directly using the WIEN-code, as you cannot introduce atoms
with fractional occupancies in your structure.
However, L.D. Marks suggested an approach that might be applicable for
your problem, too, in an older thread in the mailing list. I have
attached it below.

Greetings
Michael

L. D. Marks  L-marks at northwestern.edu