[Wien] NCM package request

yiachang@gate.sinica.edu.tw yiachang at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Jul 9 07:54:06 CEST 2007

Dear Dr.Blaha,
   I am one of the attendees of the 14th WIEN2k workshop. It is a wonderful experience to meet you in person. I am the one who asked about the WIEN-NCM package. Could you please give me the instruction and password in order to download the NCM package, as we are very interested in applying it to study the spiral magenetism in Gd-Y superlattices and related systems. We are currently using the LASTO package developed at BNL for such application, but WIEN-NCM package can certainly do a better job.

   Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Yia-Chung Chang
Research Center for Applied Sciences