[Wien] letter

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 19 17:55:21 CEST 2007

Respected All,
I am a new wien2k user. I have installed wien2k_03 on my machine which has Pentium4 processor. Also I have installed intel fortran 90 compiler ifort without MKL libraries. Path for the compiler is  /opt/intel/fc/9.1.036/bin/ifort  . Version of the compiler is 9.1.036  .  During the run of  the program ./siteconfig_lapw  I am declaring my system  as generic and supplying ifort as fortran compiler while gcc as c compiler. But each of the SRC * compile.msg file contains a number of compilation eror messages which mainly includes syntax error, unbalanced parenthesis etc. The fortcom error message appears ' too severe error ' -exiting. To my surprise I do not find any such error in the corresponding source file. I am totally at a loss as to what can be done. Will someone help me in this regard?

Arun Chatterjee.