[Wien] Geometry Optimization with EECE/HYBRD

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Mon Jul 23 06:23:42 CEST 2007

Dear Shin-ichi Nishimura,

at the moment EECE/HYBRID contribution to the forces is not included,
neither it is included with LDA+U. Nevertheless when calculating forces in
RE compounds I believe it is better to use EECE/HYBRID or LDA+U in order
to get rid of false RE contribution when 4f electrons are on the Fermi
energy.

Regards
Pavel Novak

Dr. Pavel Novak
Department of Magnetism and Superconductivity
Institute of Physics AS CR
Cukrovarnicka 10, 162 53 Praha 6, Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 20 318 532
e-mail: novakp at fzu.cz