[Wien] calculatation of effective mass tensor by BoltzTrap software.

hossien rahnama h_rahnamay at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 12:22:00 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k users,
  Thank you very much for your attentions. I want to calculate effective mass tensor for In2O3 (80 atoms in unit cell) by BoltzTrap software. Could you please let me know, how can I calculate effective mass tensor by BoltzTrap software?
  Thanks a lot for any your suggestions.
  Best Regardes,
  H.A.Rahnama

Hossein Asghar Rahnamaye Aliabad(PH.D Student)
Electroceramic and Material Laboratory
Department of Physics,Faculty of Science
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
Phone:  +98 511 8644047
Web: www.um.ac.ir
Email: ho_ra71 at stu-mail.um.ac.ir, h_rahnamay at yahoo.com