[Wien] exchange only pot.

shideh Amiryeganeh shidehss2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:23:24 CEST 2007

Thanks for your help,I've checked SRC_lapw0/vxclm2.f , but it didn't
work.Actually I want to compare my datas with these datas from the article (
A.LEmbarki,F.Rogemond,and H,Chermette,phys.rev.52,3704):
**
*HOMO energies for atoms calculated with exchange-only potential.(All values
are in atomic units.):*

O(3p)             Lembarki ex-pot: 0.552
                                      LDA: 0.206
                                      GGA:0.217
                                      OPM:0.508
I Don"t want the fourier parameters,I need an exact value for exchange
potentail like the the above values.Can WIEN give it to me?
Thanx for ur attention
shideh