[Wien] error in lapw0

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 5 09:04:22 CEST 2007

Why don't you use the suggestions from setrmt during initialization (or first
point in structgen/w2web) ?

a) All Radii of a particular atom must be the same. So choose ALL Oxygen
spheres the same.
b) H spheres should be "half" as big as their partners. So with a O2-H distance
near 1.7 bohr choose 1.15 and 0.55 (or similar).

Then run a "complete" initialization!! Don't "skip" certain steps (like
dstart), otherwise case.in0 might not be correct and you get your error in lapw0