[Wien] Occupation number

huzhihui huzhihui81 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:10:17 CEST 2007

Thanks!
Generally speaking, the change of isomer shift of 57Fe has a close relationship with the change of valence electrons, so I want to get the numbers of s, p, and d valence electrons of Fe atom or other atoms in the alloys. However, the integrated density of states just gives the number of electrons in muffin-tin sphere.

Z H Hu