[Wien] case.inM is empty for minimization in Wien2k-07.2

hossien rahnama h_rahnamay at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 19:01:42 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k users,
  Thank you very much for your attentions .I am  doing a minimization for a structure with 40 atoms in supercell with Wien2k-07.2. While I edit Case.inM in minimization option, this file is empty and I have not input file for minimization. Please let me know, how to solve this problem?
   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  Best regardes,
H.A.Rahnama