[Wien] case.inM is empty for minimization in Wien2k-07.2

hossien rahnama h_rahnamay at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:27:50 CEST 2007

Dear Prof, L.Markes
  Thank you very much for your reply. While I have run the pairhess command the following error is appeared:
  "Error, too many neighbors for atom 1, current value of rmax 10.0, pairhess error ,reduce rmax".
  Could you please let me know, how to solve this problem?
  Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
  Rahnama

Laurence Marks <L-marks at northwestern.edu> wrote:  Did you setup the minimization via w2web? If so, it should have copied
Case.inM_st to Case.inM for you. If it has not do
x pairhess ; cp .minpair .minrestart ; cp Case.inM_st Case.inM

On 6/16/07, hossien rahnama wrote:
> Dear Wien2k users,
> Thank you very much for your attentions .I am doing a minimization for a
> structure with 40 atoms in supercell with Wien2k-07.2. While I edit Case.inM
> in minimization option, this file is empty and I have not input file for
> minimization. Please let me know, how to solve this problem?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
> Best regardes,H.A.Rahnama

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
EMM2007 http://ns.crys.ras.ru/EMMM07/
Commission on Electron Diffraction of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/IUCR_CED