[Wien] DIFFERENCE OF CHARGE DISTANCE IN DAYFILE AND ANALYSIS

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Thu Mar 1 08:14:36 CET 2007

>      I use from Wien2k 6.4,  I want know  what is reason of  difference
> between  CHARGE DISTANCE in  dayfile or in terminal with measure that is
> shown in analysis?

Program calculates :DIS, than subtract from it your chosen convergence
criterion (cc=0.0001 for example), looks at the result if it is positive or
negative, and prints this result in the dayfile. Why it is not the
previous :DIS? Nothing special lies behind this, I think that nobody wants to
waste time and change the code.

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of       | Tel.(home):   7 (3412) 442118
Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci. | Tel.(office): 7 (3412) 218988
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132   | Fax:          7 (3412) 250614
RUSSIA                          | E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su