[Wien] [SPAM?] Re: Re: for help ---failure in scf

L. Waa wl602 at tom.com
Sat Mar 17 12:45:31 CET 2007

Dear Lyudmila Dobysheva:
  Thank for your help very much!I runned initialization procedure again and when "x kgen "was executed ,I had a choice of "k=1".Now "run_lapw" has lasting for about one week and It may also need more time to be finished!so I gess that chioce of value of k maybe has effect on computng,though I cann't explain why ,becuse I already had k=8,4 separatively and "run_lapw" had errors to stop!
  Thank you again!
  Best wishs
L.Waa